HappyDepressionz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boys amsdna

Go down

The boys amsdna Empty The boys amsdna

Post by Someone Awesome... Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:05 pm

These are my two boys; they're both sterilized and micro-chipped. I am moving inter-state and cannot take them with me and as of now, am looking for a new for ever home for them.
It breaks my heart to let them go, but I am at a stage in my life when I need to live it to the fullest and it is only fair and best for them that I find them a permanent home with someone who will love and care for them as much as I have for the first four years of their lives.

So, please consider my words. I will be brutally honest in the hopes to find them a forever home. I would hate for them to end up in the wrong hands, so my process will not simply be "pick and give". I will meet with the person and hopefully see their home. I have heard a lot from my friends about this "dog bait business" and take it very seriously. I have four months to re home them and you can bet your bottom dollar I will find them the perfect home.

They are both well trained in many aspects. Neither of them will jump on the kitchen counter, they will not steal food from the bench that is left unattended and they will never beg when people have food. They have been taught to pay no mind when people are eating near by; and if they make a wrong, a simple click of the fingers and a loud "NO" will suffice in calming them back down. They will sometimes claw the furniture and if you leave your plate unattended on the coffee table (not the dinner table) they may take a bite, but as stated above, a click of the fingers and a loud "NO" will correct them rightly.
They have never been hit or beaten by my hand or those that have tended them, though I cannot say the same for people in the street. Macca (The black and white boy) was once friendly with all people, but now, for some unknown reason, he shies away from men; although, with a little patience, kindness and a gentle hand, he will surely come around as he has proved with a few of my male friends.
They are both very well toilet trained as have proven themselves in the past week when I moved back home. I had no kitty litter for them for a day and a half as I was swamped with work, and neither one of them went to the toilet in my room. But the moment the litter tray was placed on the floor, each went in turn.

Neither boy has had any health issues in their past and I have kept the most of their medical history (but it can be looked upon at Ocean Keys vets if need be.), though, Chester has an irritable stomach. He can't have too much red meat as it is too rich for his stomach so I feed them a stable diet of Purina biscuits alone. This is a diet with enough nutrients to give them shiny soft fur and a healthy life.

Both cats are very good around birds as they have grown up with them, and rats (though I wouldn't leave them alone together). Other cats are not a problem either as long as they are friendly natured. Both Macca and Chester were seen frolicking and laying with numerous cats in my area, most of all we did not know.
Macca is more tolerable of dogs as he grew up with a rough coated collie, but Chester is rather apprehensive around the animals. He has not been around them near as much as Macca. So a household without energetic dogs would be preferred.

Now, a bit on each of my special boys.

Macca (short hair) is a friendly cat and four years old, and though he will be friendly with all that surround him (except with males as stated above), he will usually connect best with only a single person. That person will become his best friend whom he will cuddle with and play with.
He is a very smart cat with a boisterous personality. He is a true free spirit. He has been taught the "Sit" command, as well as "Up" (Beg) and "down" (Lay down) and will happily do these for a treat. He is very tolerable when people are persistently annoying him (Children Wink) and has never bitten or hurt anyone, but usually, will just run at the first sight of them if they are loud.
At first Macca can seem timid and scared but let me assure you that with a little time and patience, quiet and cuddles, he will burst to life and become the most inquisitive and loyal cat you've ever had.

Chester (long hair) is a typical lap cat. He will attach himself to who ever is home and follow them around. He just loves to be in the company of someone, wants to know what your doing and be apart of everything. This little boy is only three years old and loves to play, though, he has a short attention span and will get bored quickly; and he will tell you when he is bored or wants attention. Yes, he is a talker. If you say hello to him he will reply with a meow and he purrs ALOT when you touch him. If you're laying on the couch, in bed or sitting in a chair he will come and sit on your lap, cuddle you and rub up against you, but he doesn't like people touching his belly (unlike Macca who you can rough around a bit with cuddles and he doesn't mind in the slightest.)
He has a special spot in his heart for plastic bags and boxes. Put one on the floor and he will be all over it, in it, under it; you name it and he will be there.

If there is anything I have missed and you would like to know, please feel free to message me and I will answer any and all of them with honesty.

Someone Awesome...
Admin

https://happydepressionz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum